Common Symptoms of Prostate Cancer
Prostate cancer is when the cells in your prostate gland start to grow out of control. Your prostate glands are the ones responsible in making certain fluid that is part of your semen. The prostate is the walnut-sized gland located below your bladder and in front of your rectum.
For more information about how to protect your prostate, you can talk to the best urologists in Brooklyn or East New York at Doral Health and Wellness – Urology Center. We also offer services of prostate ultrasound and biopsy to have your symptoms checked. You can contact us by visiting our clinic or visiting our website at https://www.urologistbrooklyn.com
Prostate cancer is one of the most common types of cancer that affects men. Your risk in developing cancer in your prostate glands increases once you reach the age of 50. You can consult the best urologist you can find, at Doral Health and Wellness, to know your risk of developing prostate cancer and discuss with them how to go about your treatment plan immediately.
Here are some of the common symptoms that you might have prostate cancer:
- Frequent need to urinate, especially at night – you might be confused as to why you need to pee very frequently, especially during the night. It can also cause annoyance that every so very often you need to get up during the night to urinate. It can also cause restlessness in the morning because of constant interrupted sleep.
- Erectile dysfunction – having difficulty in getting an erection is a very common condition among men and could be a sign of any prostate problems. if you are suffering from this condition, although it could be nothing to worry about, it is still best that you have it checked immediately.
- Painful ejaculation – pain during ejaculation is a very troublesome and awkward symptom that you may experience when you have problems with your prostate. Do not take this symptom for granted, or very lightly.
- Weak flow of urine – if you are having trouble urinating, or notice that your urine has a very weak flow, it could be a sign that you have an enlarged prostate, a tumor, or cancer.
- Blood in your urine or semen – seeing blood in your semen can be very alarming. Call us right away if you notice blood in your semen, and have it checked immediately.
- Pain or burning feeling when urinating – there are several conditions that could cause you pain or a burning sensation when you pee. When you notice these symptoms it is best that you consult Doral’s urologist immediately for a proper diagnosis.
Anyone experiencing symptoms of prostate cancer should see a doctor immediately. Delaying treatments will only allow the condition to get worse. Talk to our urologist at Doral Health and Wellness Urology Center. We aim to provide the best medical assistance for your health needs. To schedule an appointment, you can call us at 1-347-384-5690 or you may visit our website at http://www.urologistbrooklyn.com/.